Bratja from Fullmetal Alchemist.
Wow, I watched this series like 3 times and it wasn’t until yesterday that I noticed this beautiful song is sung in Russian…
so this is a list of some film masterposts so you’re never bored again ur welcome
and under the cut are some of my own favorite movies and they are all working as of august 28, 2013 & if they stop working for some reason message me here and tell me!!
I say that I “hate people” but really I’m just too lazy to say “My social anxiety makes me feel extremely uncomfortable and awkward around other people therefore I find it difficult to socialize with them.”
I say that I “hate life”, but really, I’m just too lazy to say “The challenges that I am currently facing, combined with my fears about the future are bringing me down, therefore I find it difficult to motivate myself.”
Hello Queen of Genovia
Wait a minute…isn’t that one of Black Widows’ poses?
Maybe they can pose like that in a family potrait with MeridaI fucking love this fandom
there was a REALLY hot electrician at work today
he found this dried up dead snake in the vent and gave it to me
im in love
he offered you a dead animal. In some religions out there, that’s a wedding proposal.
GO WATCH THIS SHOW, HONESTLY IT IS SO AMAZING.
IF THIS POST CREATES 1 NEW PUSHING DAISIES FAN MY LIFE = MADE.
Alright let me help out then:
1) Most of the cast is female. In fact only two main characters are male.
2) Both male characters take typically non-masculine hobbies. Emerson Cod knits almost non-stop and makes pop-up books. Ned is literally called “The Pie-Maker” because he bakes homestyle pies from his mother’s method. Both are shown to be very nurturing and even maternal characters. Conversely, the women? A pair of professional travelling show performers that have gritty sexual scandals the way men usually get (see the entire “Chuck’s father” storylines), a beekeeper who is the single most positive and optimistic character imaginable, and a former professional jockey- Three of four pro athletes.
3) You could very easily make the claim Ned is asexual.
4) Yes, the storyline is about romance. But it’s also about the positive side of a love story, and their only drama lies in overcoming their inability to actually share contact.
5) A very good friend of mine recommended this show to me as “Disney for adults.” I told her it was already on my list to watch because “It’s by Bryan Fuller, from Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me.” Bryan Fuller is now most known for “Hannibal.” The same camera methods and bright colours and lighting techniques Hannibal is known for? Perfected in this show, just using a different tone- The same colour methods in reverse, upping the vivid greens and yellows instead of reds and blues, which sells emotion both ways.
7) Probably one of the best examples of a modern day fairy tale possible.
8) Narrated by Jim Dale- The narrator for the HP audio books.
I don’t know if anyone’s already added links to this, but all of these here work and if you hover over the links, an episode description shows :)
also it’s in a similar style as the film Amelie, which is both adorable, quirky and utterly consuming
All of those reasons mentioned are why I really enjoy it. Still in Season 1 and I can only take an episode or two at a time, but it’s still really cute and fun and has a lot of actors I recognize from other stuff.
This is probably a really stupid reason I also love it (not the only reason, but still) but Olive looks exactly like one of my bf’s grandmas and I am always amused endlessly by it